Monday, September 21, 2009

i tour l.a. with the world's ugliest person, then meet my bff's real brothers

i started out on a boat somewhere, then ended up in a museum in los angeles with someone who is probably the ugliest person on earth. i've now figured out that the museum was the moca, because when i went outside, i could see the disney concert hall.
i don't know what happened to my unattractive friend, but all of a sudden i was talking to a homeless man (he actually was just dressed like one; he had rather fine features--dark hair and brooding eyes). he suddenly used my name and told me that he knew all about me and that he was about to disclose some information that i was never to share.

apparently, he and his brother were the real family of my friend, clark. they'd founded the drexel law school and provided clark with a scholarship to go there. they'd bought him a house, too, but he couldn't have it until he settled down. they told me that clark had been kidnapped at birth. things were starting to get juicy (and of course, i had every intention of telling clark all about his two real brothers), but

then i woke up.