Sunday, October 18, 2009

i marry a large tongan man and then hide in the basement

i'm not sure why i'd agreed to do this in the first place, but for some reason i thought it'd be awesome to marry this HUGE tongan guy that i'd known for about a week. he was about forty, about 6'4", probably weighed 400 pounds, and was actually quite nice (when he wanted to be).

we got married in my parents' backyard. he wore a blue and gold dress and i wore a navy pants suit. afterwards we had a huge party where he danced the haka. while he was thus occupied, i realized that maybe this wasn't such a good idea. i tried to run away, but he saw me and chased me down and said we needed to consummate our marriage. i punched him the nose and hid in the basement. i called 911 and tried to explain my situation, but the dispatcher told me that i had made a decision and i had to follow through with it, sorry. my husband was coming down the basement stairs to get me, and

then i woke up.