Saturday, January 9, 2010

killer buffalo

last night i had many dreams. i was in the vampire diaries, i was at a high school reunion, i was at work--just pretty standard boring stuff. but then i dreamed that i was on an african safari with my friend ellen. all of a sudden our driver exclaimed that we were driving past a new species that he'd never seen before. it appeared to be a cross between a water buffalo and a cougar.

upon hearing the tour guide's voice, the cougalo jumped up and ran at our tram. i was on the edge and it approached me. everyone thought it was really cute. it started licking me, but then it started biting me. i began to scream, but no one believed that it was hurting me--they said it was just playing. then i looked into its red eyes and saw a look of pure hatred. i knew something bad was going to happen. it opened it's jaws wide and began to rip out my throat. thankfully, then i woke up.

i told my mom about it, and she said that my sister had also had a killer buffalo dream last night. creepy.